Announcements 11/2

Blood Drive

Did you know that one in every seven hospital patients need a blood transfusion? The Carter Blood Care blood drive is scheduled for Thursday, November 15th so sign up during all lunches. Each donation can save three lives.

Father of Texas Day

Tomorrow, November 3rd, is Father of Texas Day, in memory of Stephen F. Austin, the great pioneer patriot and real and true Father of Texas. We celebrate the birthday of Stephen F. Austin as our founding father and hope to follow his example to inspire a great love for this beloved state. Happy Birthday Mr. Austin.

2018 Stuff the Pantry

FMHS is collecting canned goods for the 2018 Stuff the Pantry. Turn in goods to your second period teacher. The two classes with the most cans win a cookie party! Items worth 2 points are canned evaporated milk, canned fruit, instant potatoes (boxed), canned pie filling, canned yams, boxed stuffing, chicken broth, sugar (2lb. bag), and canned cranberry sauce.

Art Club

Remember, we have a face painting event this evening at the public library. If you signed up to volunteer, please come see Ms. Harper in room 1100 to pick up supplies. As always, thanks for serving our community!

Creative Writing Club

The Creative Writing Club will hold its first meeting of the year after school on Monday, November 6th in room 1140. If you are interested in writing, come join us!

FMHS Volleyball Playoff Game

FMHS volleyball will be playing Mansfield Thursday, November 1st at 7:00 pm at Colleyville Heritage HS.