Announcements 11/12

German Club

Guten Morgen, German Club will be having a meeting on Wednesday, November 14th, in room 1640. We will be talking about Winterfest. Come have fun the German way, hope to see you there!

Flower Mound Gaming Society

Attention Flower Mound Gaming Society! We will not be having a club meeting this Wednesday.

Culture Club

Attention all minorities. DO you have ideas you want to share that could help us as a community? If so, come to the culture club in room 1575 on Tuesday, November 13, after school.

GT Club

If you’re looking for a fun club to join this year, come to our GT meeting this Wednesday, November 14, before school at 7:45. It will be in Mrs. Gibson’s room, 2350. We will be having our Business Meeting. We are also collecting canned food items to donate for Thanksgiving, so please bring some to the meeting on Wednesday!

FCA

FCA is tonight. You should go. I would go if I were you. I mean, I don’t have to be you to go. I guess I could go myself. Scratch that! I am going and you should go too! FCA ambassador Kyle Embry is speaking. There tonight is class colors and Erin Demers is hosting. Follow us on Twitter @FMHSFCA or join our Canvas page for other info.

Circle of Friends

Hey Circle of Friends members! We have a meeting this Wednesday, November 14, in the main library. We will have an angel tree available so make sure you stop by to pick an angel up! We also have our Pancake Palooza Friendsgiving this Thursday from 3:45-5:00 in room 1475. COme for pancakes, friends, and lots of fun.

Football Tickets

Do you need tickets for the playoff game next week? Football tickets will be on sale in the Front Office Lobby during the following times: Thursday tickets will be sold before school, during all lunches, and after school until 4:00. On Friday, tickets will be sold before school from 7:30-8:00. Get your tickets before they’re SOLD OUT!

2018 Student ViewPOINT

The 2018 Student ViewPOINT surveys went live on November 5th and will be available for students to complete until Friday, November 16th. Additionally, one lucky student from the campus with the most participation will receive a set of Beats Headphones!