Announcements 11/13

2018 Student ViewPOINT

The 2018 Student ViewPOINT surveys went live on November 5th and will be available for students to complete until Friday, November 16th. Additionally, one lucky student from the campus with the most participation will receive a set of Beats Headphones!

Military Visits

The following military branches will have a representative available for questions during all lunches: US Army and US Marine Corps. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the college’s programs.

LEF Scholarships

The Lewisville ISD Education Foundation (LEF) scholarship application is now open. LEF Scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors to help them in their continued educational journey. All Lewisville ISD seniors are eligible to submit an application for consideration. The deadline is no later than 4:30 p.m. on January 11, 2019. If you would like some assistance in filling out the scholarship application, an LEF representative will be available on November 14th during Jag Time in the FMHS library.

DECA

DECA members, don’t miss the meeting this Thursday, November 15. The morning meeting will start at 7:45 and the afternoon meeting is right after school. Look forward to some fun activities.

Days for Girls

The national charity Days for Girls will once again be on campus working with seniors to help prepare hygiene kits that allow girls to complete their education. In conjunction with this great service learning day, their pop up shop will be open in the library on Tuesday, November 13th all day. Please stop by and get yourself or someone special a gift that is beautifully made and helps a worthy cause. There is a student discount and many items to choose from. Thank you for your support.

Interact Club

Are you interested in becoming a more active member of the community? Please join us for Interact Club this Thursday, November 15 before school at 7:45 or after school at 3:40 in Ms. Sherrill’s room, 2485. We will be discussing upcoming service projects and packing up our Thanksgiving baskets. Please bring in canned food to donate. Hope to see y’all there!

Circle of Friends

Hey Circle of Friends members! We have a meeting tomorrow in the main library. We will have an angel tree available so make sure you stop by to pick an angel up! We also have our Pancake Palooza Friendsgiving this Thursday from 3:45-5:00 in room 1475. COme for pancakes, friends, and lots of fun.

Library Events

Like new books? Like breakfast? Come by the FMHS Main Library on Friday morning at 7:45 a.m. or later for Bagels and Books. FM9 and FMHS librarians will have a brand new selection of books for you to look at and check out while you grab a bagel or donut. Hope to see you there!

German Club

Guten Morgen, German Club will be having a meeting on Wednesday, November 14th, in room 1640. We will be talking about Winterfest. Come have fun the German way, hope to see you there!

Flower Mound Gaming Society

Attention Flower Mound Gaming Society! We will not be having a club meeting this Wednesday.

GT Club

If you’re looking for a fun club to join this year, come to our GT meeting this Wednesday, November 14, before school at 7:45. It will be in Mrs. Gibson’s room, 2350. We will be having our Business Meeting. We are also collecting canned food items to donate for Thanksgiving, so please bring some to the meeting on Wednesday!

Football Tickets

Do you need tickets for the playoff game next week? Football tickets will be on sale in the Front Office Lobby during the following times: Thursday tickets will be sold before school, during all lunches, and after school until 4:00. On Friday, tickets will be sold before school from 7:30-8:00. Get your tickets before they’re SOLD OUT!

Spanish Club

Spanish Club members, don’t forget to come to the meeting tomorrow after school in room 1645. Please bring $17 to order the Spanish Club t-shirt too. Hasta manana!