Announcements 11/15

Volleyball Playoffs

Volleyball semifinals will be held at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland. Only clear bags will be allowed in. No flags, banners, or signs will be allowed in.

Career Center Information

Attention afternoon Dale Jackson and CCE students, on Friday, November 16, FMHS will be hosting a morning pep rally. This will mean that 2nd period will run a little later than usual. The buses for the career centers will depart at 12:25 on Friday. This will give you a chance to eat A lunch and then catch the bus. You WILL NOT leave 2nd period early that day. Thank you.

DECA

DECA members, if you missed the meeting this morning, you can come to the afternoon meeting today after school in room 1455. Don’t miss this one, we’re playing some fun games!

College Visitors

The following college and military branch will have a representative available to talk with you during all lunches today: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Prescott and the US Army. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about these colleges and their program offerings.

Circle of Friends

Hey Circle of Friends members! Today is our Pancake Palooza Friendsgiving from 3:45-5:00 in room 1475. Come for pancakes, friends, movies, and lots of fun.

FMHS Swim and Dive

FMHS Swim and Sive will be swimming at the TISCA invitational at the LISD Westside Aquatic Center this weekend. 3 meters diving starts tonight at 5 p.m., 1 meter diving starts tomorrow night at 5 p.m., and swimming will go from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow and finals will begin at 1:00 p.m. Saturday. Hope to see you all out there before going to football and volleyball!

Boys Soccer Tryouts

Boys soccer will hold tryouts on Monday, November 26th and Tuesday, November 27th at 4:00 p.m. on the stadium field. Participants will need to have a current physical in order to participate and bring their own training gear.