Announcements 3/18

Robotics Acheivements

Congratulations to Team 2019 F for winning the Innovate Award in Worschesire, Massachusetts during Spring Break. Also, congratulations for our Robot Team in capturing first place in one of the most exciting First Robotics contest.

StrEATz&bEATz

Welcome back from Spring Break! The StreEATz & EATz food truck is rolling to your school with new menu items, starting this week. Don’t miss our chicken Parmesan panini and ranch chicken club panini. We’ll be at Flower Mound HS on Tuesday from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.

German Club

Are you ready for Easter? This Wednesday, March 20th in room 1640 after school, German club is having meeting. Food and drink will be provided. Hope to see you there!

FCA

FCA. TONIGHT. 7-9  pm. Alumnae Jordan Jennings and senior softball player Kendall Jennings are speaking. Be there. Follow us on twitter @FMHSFCA or join our Canvas page for other info.

Seniors

Attention Seniors: Jostens will be here this Thursday and Friday to hand out your cap and gown orders. You can pick up your orders in the MPR room during all lunches. Please remind your fellow classmates.

Movie in the Stadium

Want to get out of school early on April 18? Want to see High School Musical 3 on the big screen in the stadium? Movie in the Stadium tickets are being sold today through Wednesday during lunch for $5. Movie in the Stadium will be held Wednesday, March 20 at Lewisville High School.