Announcements 3/19

Movie in the Stadium

Want to get out of school early on April 18? Want to see High School Musical 3 on the big screen in the stadium? Movie in the Stadium tickets are being sold today through Wednesday during lunch for $5. Movie in the Stadium will be held Wednesday, March 20 at Lewisville High School.

Boys State

Attention Junior Boys: The time is here to select those junior boys who wish to be nominated for Boys State 2019. The date of the event will be June 9th-June 14th at the University of Texas at Austin. If you are interested, please stop by the counseling office for more information and an application. Applications must be returned by Friday, March 22nd as all interviews for a potential delegate position will be held on Wednesday, March 27th. For more information please see Ms. Maloney in the counseling suite or visit the Boys State website: www.texasboysstate.com

Circle of Friends

Hey Circle of Friends members! We hope you had an awesome spring break! Our general meeting is this Wednesday, March 20 in the library during all lunches. We hope to see you there!

Cap and Gown Orders

Attention Seniors: Jostens will be here this Thursday and Friday to hand out your cap and gown orders. You can pick up your orders in the MPR Room during all lunches. Please remind your fellow classmates.

German Club

Guten Morgen! Are you ready for Easter? This Wednesday, March 20th in room 1640 after school, German Club is having a meeting. Food and drink will be provided. Hope to see you there!