Announcements 3/20

One-Eyed Royals Card Club

Come join us at the One-Eyed Royals Card Club for our first ever meeting this Thursday after school in Mrs. Wilhite’s room, 2445. We will be playing all sorts of card games so join us for some fun!

Cap and Gown Orders

Attention Seniors: Jostens will be here this Thursday and Friday to hand out your cap and gown orders. You can pick up your orders in the MPR Room during all lunches. Please remind your fellow classmates.

German Club

Guten Morgen! Are you ready for Easter? Today, March 20th, in room 1640 after school, German Club is having a meeting. Food and drink will be provided. Hope to see you there!

Boys State

Attention Junior Boys: The time is here to select those junior boys who wish to be nominated for Boys State 2019. The date of the event will be June 9th-June 14th at the University of Texas at Austin. If you are interested, please stop by the counseling office for more information and an application. Applications must be returned by Friday, March 22nd as all interviews for a potential delegate position will be held on Wednesday, March 27th. For more information please see Ms. Maloney in the counseling suite or visit the Boys State website: www.texasboysstate.com

I Am Second

I Am Second is a group where students share their testimonies every Friday morning form 7:15 am to 7:45 am in room 1230. Everyone is welcome to attend. Please follow us on twitter @fm_iamsecond for all the details. This Friday, Norm Miller, the Chairman of Interstate Batteries, will be giving his testimony. We look forward to seeing you this Friday morning in room 1230 at 7:15am for I Am Second.

TSA

Congratulations to all those TSA Students moving on to state contest. All TSA students moving to state contest you must check the TSA for your results (you must fill out the Google form indicating you will attend State). This form is in slask if you’re not in slack you must see Mr. Szydlik stating you are going to State.

Movie in the Stadium

Want to get out of school early on April 18? Want to see High School Musical 3 on the big screen in the stadium? Movie in the Stadium tickets are being sold today through Wednesday during lunch for $5. Movie in the Stadium will be held Wednesday, March 20 at Lewisville High School.