Announcements 5/1

Senior iPad Collection

Attention seniors! Senior iPad collection will be next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday May 6th, 7th, and 8th. Please be sure to bring your iPad, keyboard, original Apple charging block and original Apple charging cord with you next week. If tou do not have the cable and/or charger they will cost $17.50. If you bring a check to pay for these items please make it out to FMHS and write your student ID number on the memo line. You will be called down out of 2nd period.

Senior Permission Slip Deadline

The deadline to turn in your permission slip and money for field day has been extended through May 3d!! Do not miss out on this day of fun in the sun with your classmates. Also, in order to participate in the field day games you must register with a team. Get 10-12 of your closest friends and create a team. Team registration forms will be outside room 2410!! Again, if you want to participate in the games you must form a team and register. See Ms. Owens or Rachel Mikhail for any questions.

Theater Auditions

AUDITION INFORMATION FOR THE 19-20 THEATRE DEPARTMENT IS NOW AVAILABLE. IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A THEATRE CLASS, BUT ARE

INTERESTED IN AUDITIONING, SEE A THEATRE TEACHER SOON FOR INFORMATION. AUDITIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR MAY 7 & 9.

Powderpuff

Are you playing of coaching powderpuff? If you turned in your form and money, visit the student council table during lunch this week to pick up your shirt. The faculty student basketball game is this Friday during 4th period. You must buy a ticket to leave class and go to the game during 4th period. Tickets will be on sale during lunch this week for $2.

Parking Spot

Senior year is right around the corner Want your own parking spot at the front of the parking lot? Sign up for the Senior Parking lottery. Painted spots are $100 and non-painted spots are $25. Put your name in the drawing at tinyurl.com/FMHSparking (tinyurl.com slash FMHS parking) Deadline is May 2nd.

GSA

This Wednesday afternoon, the GSA, Gay-Straight Alliance, will be having its annual end of year party. Come to room 1300 for games, a snack potluck, a photo booth, and the announcement of next year’s officers!

Basketball Game

Let’s get ready to rumble!!! The senior VS faculty basketball game will be Friday, May 2nd during 4th period. Make your $2 donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society during all lunches to ensure your pass out class.

Theater Annual Show

Tickets are now on sale for the final shows of the FMHA theater season. The stage presents “The Taste of Sunrise” this Thursday and Saturday at 7 pm. The studio presents “6 Plays and a Table” this Friday at 7 pm and Saturday at 2pm. Tickets now on sale atlays and a Table” this Friday at 7pm and Saturday at 2pm. The tickets are now on sale at www.fmhstheatre.net. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for students. Performances will all take place in the Black Box Theater. Seating is limited. So get your tickets now!

Art Club

Our monthly meeting is today after school in Ms. Harper’s room (1100). We will be announcing our new officers for the 2019-2020 school year, and how to submit service hours collected for the remainder of the year.

I Am Second

I Am Second is a group where students share their testimonies every Friday morning from 7:15am to 7:45am in room 1230 on the main campus. Everyone is welcomed to attend. Please follow us on twitter @fm_iamsecond for all of the details. This Friday, Nick Epperson will be giving his testimony and sharing how God brought him back from his deathbed. We look forward to seeing you this Friday morning in Room 1230 at 7:15am for l Am Second.

McKamy Senior Sendoff

Attention Senior…If you attended McKamy Middle School, you are invited to a “Sweet Send-off” on Wednesday, May 15, from 4:15 until 5:15 at McKamy. Once a Knight, Always a Knight.